The Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Galaxy Traveller's! Kick Back & Enjoy Your Stay !  
Don't Be A Jerk & Lurk, Come On In & Chat
Warning do not click on the advertisments below they go to shady sites!
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Merry Christmas
    Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:16 pm by Emma from Australia

» A Few Songs I Like
    Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:28 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australian hair accessories!!!
    Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australias new PM!
    Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:37 pm by Emma from Australia

» A few funny pictures
    Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:14 pm by Emma from Australia

» IRON
    Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Merry Christmas From Australia
    Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 3:43 pm by Emma from Australia

» Give ~ Love ~ Trust
    Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:49 pm by Emma from Australia

» FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW
    Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 am by Colt Walker

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Give Away Of The Day

Could It Really Happen Cyber Baby LOL

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Emma from Australia
    Star Fleet Captain
    Star Fleet Captain
    Emma from Australia

Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Empty
    PostSubject: Could It Really Happen Cyber Baby LOL   Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:24 pm

CYBER BABY

Telling your kids how they were born is not that hard anymore................
    A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Image11

YOU HAVE MALE

Back to top Go down
    Emma from Australia
    Star Fleet Captain
    Star Fleet Captain
    Emma from Australia

Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Could It Really Happen Cyber Baby LOL   Could It Really Happen  Cyber Baby  LOL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:28 pm

WHO KNOWS ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH THE COMPUTER THESE DAYS

hearts
    Back to top Go down

Could It Really Happen Cyber Baby LOL
    Page 1 of 1