The Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Galaxy Traveller's! Kick Back & Enjoy Your Stay !  
Don't Be A Jerk & Lurk, Come On In & Chat
Warning do not click on the advertisments below they go to shady sites!
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Merry Christmas
    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:16 pm by Emma from Australia

» A Few Songs I Like
    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:28 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australian hair accessories!!!
    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australias new PM!
    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:37 pm by Emma from Australia

» A few funny pictures
    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:14 pm by Emma from Australia

» IRON
    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Merry Christmas From Australia
    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 3:43 pm by Emma from Australia

» Give ~ Love ~ Trust
    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:49 pm by Emma from Australia

» FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW
    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 am by Colt Walker

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Give Away Of The Day

Naughty but kinda cute

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Emma from Australia
    Star Fleet Captain
    Star Fleet Captain
    Emma from Australia

Naughty but  kinda cute  Empty
    PostSubject: Naughty but kinda cute    Naughty but  kinda cute  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:27 pm

NAUGHTY BUT KINDA CUTE

A boss wondered why one of his most valued employees had not phoned in sick one day. Having an urgent problem with one of the main computers, he dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper.
    " Hello?"
    "Is your daddy home?" he asked.
    "Yes." whispered the small voice.
    "May I talk with him?"
    The child whispered, "No."
    Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?"
    "Yes."
    "May I talk with her?"
    Again the small voice whispered, "No."
    Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, "Is anybody else there?"
    "Yes," whispered the child, "a policeman."
    Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman?"
    "No, he's busy.", whispered the child.
    "Busy doing what?"
    "Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman," came the whispered answer.

Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise?"
    "A helicopter" answered the whispering voice.
    "What is going on there???" demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.
    Again, whispering, the child answered, "The search team just landed a helicopter."
    Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, "What are they searching for?"
    Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle... "ME."

Naughty but  kinda cute  53783510
    Back to top Go down

Naughty but kinda cute
    Page 1 of 1