The Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Galaxy Traveller's! Kick Back & Enjoy Your Stay !  
Don't Be A Jerk & Lurk, Come On In & Chat
Warning do not click on the advertisments below they go to shady sites!
Latest topics
» Merry Christmas
The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:16 pm by Emma from Australia

» A Few Songs I Like
The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:28 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australian hair accessories!!!
The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australias new PM!
The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:37 pm by Emma from Australia

» A few funny pictures
The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:14 pm by Emma from Australia

» IRON
The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Merry Christmas From Australia
The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 3:43 pm by Emma from Australia

» Give ~ Love ~ Trust
The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:49 pm by Emma from Australia

» FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW
The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 am by Colt Walker

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Give Away Of The Day

The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma from Australia
Star Fleet Captain
Star Fleet Captain
Emma from Australia

The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Empty
PostSubject: The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn   The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:01 pm

THE WISDOM OF ERROL FLYNN, AND IF YOU HAVE TO ASK WHO ERROL FLYNN IS I SHALL KILL YOU

multi multi multi

It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper

I am not biased against the rich because they are rich, but the most lively people are those without money who would like to have some

Someone, I don't know who- it might have even been me- said, 'Any man at the age of twenty-five who is not a Communist has no heart: any man who is still is at the age of thirty-five has no head.'

Man's indecency to man all over the world rules out the idea of humanity as an actuality. It is a dream of young idealists. In practice a misnomer

I crave the indulgence of my senses but this is countered by an interior desire that is even keener than my senses to know the meaning of things

I want faith; but I am faithless

I enter a whorehouse with the same interest as I do the British museum or the Metropolitan - in the same spirit of curiosity. Here are the works of man, here is an art of man, here is the eternal pursuit of gold and pleasure. I couldn't be more sincere. This doesn't mean that if I go to La Scala in Milan to hear Carmen I want to get up on the stage and participate. I do not. Neither do I always participate in a fine representative national whorehouse - but I must see it as a spectacle, an offering, a symptom of a nation.

I portray myself as wicked, hoping I will not be regarded as wicked. But I may be wicked in the biblical sense

I am on the side of the underdog except when I am on the side of the rich

It is habit for me to discount myself before somebody else does it for me. Better to get in the first lick

You can never trust a human being to behave as you would have expected in a given circumstance

Has every oyster a different taste?

If they say I am inconsistent let them say it, for it is true, because inconsistency is a part of living

I am convinced of the validity of contradiction. There are many worlds. Each is true, at its time, in its own fashion

It is a mistake to think you cant be hurt if you don't care

Flynn is not always in

hearts hearts hearts
Back to top Go down

The Wisdom Of Errol Flynn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy :: Jokes & Other Funny Stuff :: Aussie-
Jump to: