The Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Galaxy Traveller's! Kick Back & Enjoy Your Stay !  
Don't Be A Jerk & Lurk, Come On In & Chat
Warning do not click on the advertisments below they go to shady sites!
Latest topics
» Merry Christmas
Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:16 pm by Emma from Australia

» A Few Songs I Like
Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:28 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australian hair accessories!!!
Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australias new PM!
Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:37 pm by Emma from Australia

» A few funny pictures
Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:14 pm by Emma from Australia

» IRON
Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Merry Christmas From Australia
Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 3:43 pm by Emma from Australia

» Give ~ Love ~ Trust
Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:49 pm by Emma from Australia

» FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW
Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 am by Colt Walker

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Give Away Of The Day

Rocky Mountain Oysters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colt Walker
Star Fleet Captain
Star Fleet Captain
Colt Walker

Rocky Mountain Oysters  Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Mountain Oysters    Rocky Mountain Oysters  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters

A big Texan cowboy stopped at a local restaurant following a day of drinking and roaming around in Mexico. While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table.Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, "Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning, a delicacy!"

The cowboy, though momentarily daunted, said, "What the heck, I'm on vacation down here! Bring me an order!"

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy!"

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and then that evening he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the bull wins."

tweed
Back to top Go down
http://www.modnoghost.com

Rocky Mountain Oysters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy :: Jokes & Other Funny Stuff :: Texas-
Jump to: