The Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Galaxy Traveller's! Kick Back & Enjoy Your Stay !  
Don't Be A Jerk & Lurk, Come On In & Chat
Warning do not click on the advertisments below they go to shady sites!
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Merry Christmas
    Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:16 pm by Emma from Australia

» A Few Songs I Like
    Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:28 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australian hair accessories!!!
    Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Australias new PM!
    Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:37 pm by Emma from Australia

» A few funny pictures
    Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:14 pm by Emma from Australia

» IRON
    Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:20 pm by Emma from Australia

» Merry Christmas From Australia
    Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 3:43 pm by Emma from Australia

» Give ~ Love ~ Trust
    Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:49 pm by Emma from Australia

» FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW
    Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 am by Colt Walker

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Galaxy on your social bookmarking website
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Give Away Of The Day

Tech Support !!

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Colt Walker
    Star Fleet Captain
    Star Fleet Captain
    Colt Walker

Tech Support !! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tech Support !!   Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:38 pm

My friend upgraded his GirlFriend 3.1 to GirlFriendPlus1.0 (marketing name: Fiancee1.0).Recently he upgraded Fiancee1.0 to Wife1.0, and it's a memory hogger! It has taken all his space; and Wife1.0 must be running before he can do anything. Although he didn't ask for them, Wife1.0 came with Plug-Ins such as MotherInLaw and BrotherInLaw. These too slow down the system and cause a slow drain on the resources and well-being of the computer.Some features I'd like to see in the upcoming GirlFriend4.0:1. A"Don't remind me again" button.2. Minimize button.3. Shutdown feature - An install shield feature so that Girlfriend4.0 can be completely uninstalled if so desired (so you don't lose cache and other objects).I tried running Girlfriend 2.0 with Girlfriend 1.0 still installed; they tried using the same I/O port and conflicted. Then I tried to uninstall Girlfriend 1.0, but it didn't have an uninstall program. I tried to uninstall it by hand, but it put files in my system directory.Another thing that sucks--in all versions of Girlfriend that I've used is that it is totally"object orientated" and only supports hardware with gold plated contacts.Bug warningWife 1.0 has an undocumented bug. If you try to install Mistress 1.1 before uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete MSMoney files before doing the uninstall itself. Then Mistress 1.1 will refuse to install, claiming insufficient resources.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.modnoghost.com
    Emma from Australia
    Star Fleet Captain
    Star Fleet Captain
    Emma from Australia

Tech Support !! Empty
    PostSubject: Tech Support !!   Tech Support !! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
    · Romance 9.5 and
    · Personal Attention 6.5,
    and then installed undesirable programs such as

· NBA 5.0,
    · NFL 3.0 and
    · Golf Clubs 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

· Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,
    Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE

First, keep in mind,
    · Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while
    · Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command:ithoughtyoulovedme.html, try to download Tears 6.2, and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
    · If those applications work as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2..5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.
    · Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0-program. This is an unsupported application and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend
    · Cooking 3.0 and
    · Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck!
    Tech Support

elect bell1 elect
    Back to top Go down

Tech Support !!
    Page 1 of 1